The primary objective of the position is to maintain and grow the Premium Club Client lifetime value through improved satisfaction, retention, and ancillary spends, including development and implementation of the annual renewal strategy.
This role is responsible for conceptualizing and managing a diverse range of client retention strategies, experiences, and initiatives. This includes idea generation, preparing and presenting proposals, overseeing the creative, production management and championing successful execution.
This role is responsible for the service and retention of the most complex and profitable TD Garden relationships, including retaining, cultivating and stewarding corporations that are in long term hospitality contracts/investments. The role will oversee, and retain, a revenue portfolio of roughly $10-15 million annually. Responsible for delivering face to face proactive account management by serving as primary liaison between clients and The Premium Club/TD Garden for a subset of accounts.
- Develop and maintain Premium Club amenity portfolio. This includes working with outside venues to establish amenity opportunities; create event opportunities to add value to client experience. Ensure all amenities and benefits are compliant to budgetary standards. Work with Marketing, E-business, Box Office and Operations to have a client focused attitude towards fulfillment of fan experience.
- Develop an integrated sales and service approach with the Premium Client base. Establish areas of overlap and create efficiencies that will generate increased revenue. Work with the VP of Sales and Service and the Director of Sales to maximize revenue opportunities and establish prospecting and current client philosophies.
- Design, implement, and manage a comprehensive and proactive development plan focused on retaining, expanding and enhancing Premium Licensees.
- Oversee the identification, cultivation, and solicitation and stewardship strategies for prospects and existing clients.
- Stay abreast of emerging industry trends in Premium Licensed sector, with special emphasis of developing relationships with Fortune 100+ companies
- Ability to develop C- Level relationships
- Manages selling and contract negotiation to include cross selling, upselling, customer retention, deal negotiating and closing. Manages relationships, sales cycles, sales forecasting.
- Responsible for reaching and exceeding annual renewal quota for all licensed Premium products. Set forecasts and identify risks through the twelve-month cycle.
- Responsible for reaching and exceeding financial goals in one or more key client retention categories: contracted business, annual renewals, early extensions, upgrades, client event purchases, and additional ticket sales. Prepare, analyze, and monitor the Premium Service budget to ensure compliance and economic efficiencies.
- Assist management team in managing risks and their fiduciary responsibilities, by discovering client goals and objective, proposing solutions and implementing services and products to fulfill clients’ needs and objectives. Oversee the service expense budget.
- Manage systems to ensure completion and delivery of reports to TDG Executive Team, working with BI team to develop financial reports on deadline. Maintain detailed records of proposal submission, stewardship, and reporting activities.
- Set and monitor annual revenue targets for retention revenue; develop regular updates for Executive Leadership Team and DNC Board
- This role will create a unified service approach across all client products that maintains high service standards and fits the needs of Premium Club clients.
- Oversee Premium Service Account Executives and ensure team is working towards common service and retention goals. Manage ongoing job performance.
- Coordinate activities with other Development units and TDG departments to maximize revenue potential.
- Work closely with CRM Analyst to ensure we are successfully utilizing our Customer Relationship Management tool for tracking customer service, guest interaction and utilization to increase revenue and retention
- Consult with C-level clients to develop and implement and effective strategy that maximizes that value delivered by the Premium Club’s products and services. Manage efforts to develop long term partnerships and strengthen existing relationships.
- Work with TDG and Bruins colleagues to develop high value corporate hospitality partners that leverage the assets of the membership and support long term goals.
- Work with TDG Marketing and Communications teams to devise new ways to recognize corporate clients to forge long term relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree required with concentration in Communications, Sales, Business Administration, Marketing or similar field preferred
- 10 years in corporate sales and/or client retention experience
- Prior supervisory experience, excellent communication skills both written and verbal, detail oriented, strong problem solving and decision making abilities, analytical, ability to work with high end clients, strong listening skills, and the ability to exhibit patience and calmness under difficult circumstances. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- The qualified candidate will serve as an ambassador for the organization with external constituencies, and can speak publicly to group audiences.
- A strong business acumen and proven experience of increased customer satisfaction as well as retention and account growth.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strategic, analytical and project management skills; with experience of taking primary responsibility for diverse number of projects and to complete them in a timely manner.
- Travel – 10%