The St. Louis Blues are seeking a GAME ENTERTAINMENT Game Night Intern for the 2017-18 hockey season.
· Assist with planning and execution of in-game features
· Assist with creation of game scripts (copy editing, fact checking, distribution, etc)
· Assist Director of Entertainment and game night Stage Manager in game presentation activities
· Requires availability to work weeknights and weekends, in addition to a small amount of normal business hours.
· Flexible; 15-20 hours per week
· September - May
· College junior or senior.
· General knowledge and event planning and/or management, film or theater production.
· Strong written communication skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
· Ability to create elements using Microsoft or Adobe.
· Organization and attention to detail is a must.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks and take initiative.
· High ethical standards and a strong sense of confidentiality.