POSITION TITLE: 50/50 Raffle Game Day Staff (Part-Time)
FLORIDA PANTHERS MISSION: The Florida Panthers Foundation was established to benefit the South Florida community by focusing on four priority areas: building the game of hockey for children and youth, supporting health and education initiatives for children, advocating for and supporting veterans issues, and raising awareness about the endangered Florida panther.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Florida Panther Foundation is looking for high-energy, motivated sellers to join our million-dollar 50/50 raffle sales team for the 2017-2018 season.
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
· Sell raffle tickets to fans pre-game and through the end of the second period intermission.
· Educate fans on the details of the 50/50 raffle program and answer questions fans may have about the program.
· Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets, following program requirements.
· Responsible for accurate cash count - submitted to Coordinator at the close of the shift.
· Understand the mission of the Florida Panthers Foundation.
· Hours: approx 4 hours each Florida Panthers home game.
· Must be over the age of 18 years.
· Must be able to provide own means of transportation.
· Prior experience and responsibility of handling cash.
· Ability to interact positively with large fan base.
· Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
· Strong sales skills and verbal communication skills.
· Candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays if necessary.
· Having a flexible schedule that allows for working all panthers home games.
Call time for this position will be 1 ½ hrs prior to puck drop. It requires an outgoing personality and a passion for raising money for the Florida Panthers Foundation.