The St. Louis Blues, Scottrade Center, and Peabody Opera House are St. Louis’ premier sports and entertainment facilities and amongst the busiest in the nation. Millions of visitors each year come through the turnstiles for St. Louis Blues Hockey, Broadway Shows, concerts from world-class performers, college basketball, and numerous family shows. It takes a passionate, dedicated, service-oriented team of hundreds to make each event memorable for our Guests. The Ticket Sales Coordinator works closely with the Ticketing Managers to support sales staff with planning, implementing and executing package and group sales initiatives to achieve ticket sales and revenue goals.
- Support the Ticket Sales and Service staff to implement initiatives throughout the season including, but not limited to, renewals and sales, events and contract requirements.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing departments to assist in the design and production of all group, season and theme night ticket sales & collateral, including brochures, flyers, and related materials.
- Assist in the planning and execution of ticket sales related events; i.e., pre & post-game events, in-game loyalty program assets, ticket holder appreciation events, prospecting events, etc.
- Work with Digital Department to ensure that information on the ticket sales web pages is accurate and update as needed.
- Communicate all ticket sales events through the necessary channels and ensure that all game day experiences are coordinated through the proper departments.
- Work all Blues home games, and serve as a point of contact for many ticket sales related initiatives taking place at the games including in-game group fan experiences, redemption process for gift distribution, etc.
- Serve as the point person in the organization for the Season Ticket Holder loyalty program.
- Work with local print partners to get quotes and fulfill orders for various print projects (postcards, mailers, sales collateral, signs).
- Assist in the ordering of inventory for promotional items, i.e., t-shirts, novelty items, etc.
- Coordinate the ticket sales intern program.
- Compile an extensive recap throughout the season evaluating all ticket sales promotions, game day numbers, suite numbers and group initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Position requires the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as well as being able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- One year of experience working in a sales support role is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, and MS Office preferred. Knowledge of Archtics ticketing systems preferred, but not required.