The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment with a portfolio of legendary sports teams, exclusive entertainment productions and celebrated venues. MSG Sports owns and operates some of the most widely recognized sports franchises: the New York Knicks (NBA), the New York Rangers (NHL) and the New York Liberty (WNBA), along with two development league teams -- the Westchester Knicks (NBADL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL). MSG Sports also presents a broad array of world-class sporting events, including: professional boxing, college basketball, tennis, bull riding and e-gaming events. MSG Entertainment features exclusive, original productions that include the Radio City Christmas Spectacular and New York Spectacular Starring The Radio City Rockettes. MSG Entertainment also presents or hosts a wide variety of live entertainment offerings, including concerts, family shows and special events, in the Company’s diverse collection of iconic venues. These venues are: New York’s Madison Square Garden, The Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; the Forum in Inglewood, California; The Chicago Theatre; and the Wang Theatre in Boston, MA. More information is available at www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com.
• Help the camera operator obtain great fan shots during Rangers home games
• Communicate directly with large groups of fans during Rangers home games
• Review game scripts and content with Game Director
• Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
• Be extremely comfortable and confident when interacting with large crowds
• Be energetic, in great physical shape and outgoing
• Strong personal skills
• Be prompt, with a flexible schedule
• Professional and respectful
• Presentable (i.e. well-groomed)
• Previous leadership experience in the sports/ entertainment industry preferred
• Be a Rangers Fan!
• Available to work nights and weekends (start time: 1 hour before game time)
• Must be available to work a minimum of 75% of all home games