Job Title: Ticket Sales Representative
Department: Box Office
Job Reports to: Box Office Coordinator
Hours Per Week: 29 or less
Brief Overview of the Position:
To professionally and accurately sell tickets, distribute will call and provide customer service to our guests at Nashville Predators games and Bridgestone Arena events. Hours fluctuate based on games and events. Possess the ability to handle cash and make change during cash transactions. Be able to reconcile daily sales without and overages/shortage occurring. Able to communicate clearly and positively at our Customer Service windows. FREE parking for shifts is offsite with access to a pedestrian walking bridge and shuttle service. Ticketmaster and Archtics experience a plus, and must pass a background clearance.
Areas of Responsibility:
· Provide friendly customer service.
· Perform ticket selling functions.
· Offer information through our telephone line.
· Prepare daily balance rec. sheet.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Box Office Manager or Supervisor.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Previous customer service experience.
· Ticketmaster classic (will train)
· Friendly, outgoing personality with a desire to serve the public.
· Available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends; Availability of working casual day time shifts.
· Prior work experience involving responsibility for cash.
· Previous Box Office experience an asset
· Good computer skills.
· Basic mathematical and money handling skills.
Essential Physical Functions:
· Ability to clearly communicate with clients and coworkers.
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
· Ability to stand in an upright position for continuous period of time.
· Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
· Walking, bending, carrying of light items will be required.