The Ticket Sales Department is responsible for developing the primary revenue stream of the Carolina Hurricanes organization through sales and service of all season ticket plans and group ticket packages. This department strives to provide superior customer service to all clients ranging from large local businesses to individual ticket plan holders. Responsibilities of the Ticket Sales Department include continually prospecting and cultivating new markets to sell tickets and grow the season ticket base, actively participating in community/business networking events, planning and executing season ticket holder events, providing customer support at home games and fan engagement events, and working closely with other departments to aid in achieving greater goals of the Hurricanes organization.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Keep a minimum of 15 office hours a week, with evening and weekend availability required.
- Must be available to work majority of home games during the regular season.
- Assist with fan engagement events including the Exclusive Full Season Ticket Holder Party, Exclusive Full Season Ticket Holder Pregame Skate, Exclusive Full Season Ticket Holder, Closed Practice, Select-A-Seat, etc.
- Assist Ticket Sales Representatives with daily activities.
- Participate in daily and weekly sales/career development training sessions.
- Interns will have hands-on experience in sales (via phone and in-person), public relations, marketing, event planning, customer service, promotions, and business management.
- Collegiate-level senior or post-graduate.
- Must be able to relocate to the Raleigh area and provide your own housing and transportation.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Must pass a crimuinakl background screening
Pay will be $7.25 per hour
PNC Arena and the Carolina Hurricanes are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide for a drug free workplace.