Season and Group Sales Coordinator
The Anaheim Ducks have a current opening for a Season and Group Sales Coordinator within the Ticket Sales and Service Department. We would like to provide an opportunity for those internal candidates and referrals, both qualified and interested, to apply.
Season and Group Sales Coordinator (Full-Time, Non-Exempt)
Provide administrative and clerical support to Season & Group Sales departments up to and including assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Provide clerical assistance to Season and Group Sales Account Executives in dealing with servicing issues with clients (ex: voicemail distribution, sending out sales collateral to prospects, sending out missing tickets, etc.)
- Maintain and manage budget spreadsheet tracking, approved purchase orders and invoices for multiple department
- Maintain updated collateral for account executives and send to potential clients when needed
- Maintain referral file for all referrals to different sales departments
- Coordinate all mailers for season ticket holders, mini plans, and group sales, including any letters that go out to season ticket holders and group leaders or letters that account executives may personally send
- Assist Group Sales Account Executives with ticket order fulfillment including reserving seats, processing orders, shipping tickets, and working will call or merchandise pickup tables during games
- Assist with game day responsibilities to include overseeing pre & post game ice times along with in-game fan experiences such as Zamboni rides, intermission activities, flag ceremonies, in game Wild Wing appearances and other fan experiences.
- Coordinate with Entertainment department to get all messages and reads on message boards
- Create and update the Group Sales in-game events calendar
- Coordinate Silent Auction process to include creating game-by-game paperwork, auction set-up and close-out, as well as maintaining proper accounting records and communication with Finance department
- Coordinate Group and Season Sales events (receptions, orientations, mixers and B2Bs) and keep track of all RSVPs for events
- Maintain merchandise inventory and budget for both season and group sales department
- Coordinate with Community Relations and Marketing departments for team signings, player appearances, and other needs (ex. Wild Wing visits, school visits)
- Work with Retention Manager to organize and maintain STH Rewards Program
- Assist in administrative organization of yearly Select-A-Seat
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in an administrative support role; preferably with a customer service focus.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to accurately calculate simple mathematics such as addition, subtraction, multiplication
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; comfortable interacting with all levels of staff, clientele and vendors.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Budgeting experience preferred
- Archtics ticketing system experience a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays as required.