This position is responsible for greeting guests, checking tickets and aiding in seating guests in their assigned seat, providing guests with needed information on all aspects of the facility, and assisting in event management to maintain crowd control throughout the event.
Qualified individuals possess a friendly and personable demeanor, excellent customer service skills, knowledge of building policies and procedures. Must be a team player and be available to work event hours. Specifically, they must have the:
• Ability to work outside the facility (or immediately inside) in extreme hot or cold temperatures or in inclement weather.
• Ability to work in confined areas, in particular operating passenger and freight elevators.
• Ability to work in areas of high elevation (above crowd and media seating areas) within the facility.
• Ability to work in areas with a high concentration of cigarette smoke.
• Ability to interact with fellow employees and the general public in a positive and professional manner.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and climb stairs.
• Ability to lift objects up to 25 lbs.
• Available to work nights, weekends and holidays. Must be able to report to work by 5:30 PM on weekdays.
*Will be required to successfully complete NC State required Crowd Manager Training Certification within the first 120 days of employment.
*Must pass a criminal background check.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or its equivalent.
• Previous experience in dealing with the public or a related field.
• Prior Arena experience is a plus but not required.
PNC Arena is an equal opportunity employer and provides for a drug free workplace.