This position is responsible for providing the primary level of guest assistance at the building entrances, turnstile set-up, admission of guests into the building who present a valid ticket/credential and denial of access to those who do not, accounting for and packaging ticket stubs at end of shift (if necessary), providing guests with direction or other venue information, and acting upon all comments/complaints in a prompt and friendly manner.
Qualified individuals possess a friendly and personable demeanor, excellent customer service skills, knowledge of building policies and procedures. Must be a team player and be available to work event hours. Specifically, they must have the:
• Ability to work outside the facility (or immediately inside) in extreme hot or cold temperatures or in inclement weather.
• Ability to work in confined areas, in particular operating passenger and freight elevators.
• Ability to work in areas of high elevation (above crowd and media seating areas) within the facility.
• Ability to work in areas with a high concentration of cigarette smoke.
• Ability to interact with fellow employees and the general public in a positive and professional manner.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and climb stairs as required to assigned areas.
• Ability to lift objects up to 25 lbs.
• Available to nights, weekends and holidays. Must be able to report to work by 5:30 PM on weekdays.
*Must pass a crimnal background check
*Will be required to successfully complete NC State required Crowd Manager Training Certification within the first 120 days of employment.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or its equivalent.
• Previous experience in dealing with the public or a related field.
• Prior Arena experience is a plus but not required.
PNC Arena is an equal opportunity employer and provides for a drug free workplace.