The Risk Manager is responsible for identification of risks to employees and patrons. Maintain pre-event checklist for every event.
Responsible for documenting information on guest and employee injuries, property damage, ejections, fights, thefts, or any other incident that may involve guest service or complaints and/or claims against the arena. Record photographs of incident scenes, visible injuries or damage and personal descriptions.
Consistently patrol the arena accessing and recognizing guest and employee safety hazards.
Ability to prepare documents to process when you or a staff member in your area witnesses an incident.
Expected to attend event staff meetings, supervisory meetings, pre-event meetings and training classes to keep up to date on building policies and procedures as required.
- Ability to read and follow verbal and written instruction. Thorough knowledge of building policies and procedures and event requirements. Ability to interact with fellow employees and general public in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on concrete, tile and carpet, climb stairs and walk long distances to inspect the facility, monitor staff performance and deployment, guest safety and adherence to facility policies and to handle emergency situations.
- Must have eye for details and the ability to create descriptive reports.
- Ability to lift objects up to 25 lbs
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Will be required to successfully complete NC State required Crowd Manager Training Certification within the first 120 days of employment.
Must pass a background check.
PNC Arena is an equal opportunity employer and provides for a drug free workplace.