Responsible for taking orders from guests and deliver their food in a timely manner. Provide information and answer questions about the menu. Provide friendly, courteous service to guests. Communicate orders to the kitchen. Continue to provide service to guests until they are leave the restaurant.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Exhibit professional and courteous behavior at all times
• Present a neat and tidy appearance while adhering to uniform standards
• Communicate effectively with guests, all levels of management and co-workers
• Possess a general wine knowledge and be able to assist guests with wine selections
• Maintain the proper care of equipment and food & beverage items
• Work with Restaurant Team to provide excellent food and beverage service while adhering to North Carolina health codes and policies
• Create pleasing atmosphere for patrons and their guests
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Willingness to learn and utilize POS system
• Willingness to adhere to all Alcohol Service Policies including NC - ABC & ALE regulations as well as RBC Center policies
• Complete routine and special tasks as related to the Food and Beverage Department
Must be at least 18 years old. Strong customer service and communication skills are necessary. A minimum of 2-5 years previous food and beverage or restaurant waiter/waitress experience preferred.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to walk up and down stairs as work duties demand. Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs unassisted. Must have reliable transportation.
Must be able to work flexible schedule including home hockey games, home basketball games, and a variety of concerts and family shows scheduled on nights, weekends, and holidays.
Must pass a criminal background check.
PNC Arena is an equal opportunity employer and provides for a drug free workplace.