Department: Corporate Sponsorships
Position Title: Client Service Coordinator
Reports To: Senior Manager, Client Services
Assists with the sponsorship department’s execution of contractual elements. This person will be responsible for delivering all contractual obligations and providing superior customer service for up to 40 corporate sponsors.
Specific Duties: (Other duties may be assigned.)
· Coordinates contractual sponsorship items within each sponsorship contract prior to and throughout each season. Items may include: Print ads, dasherboard logos, radio spots, in-arena signage, social media campaigns, retail promotions, game tickets, etc.
· Coordinates retail promotions, sweepstakes elements, grand prizes and the notification of winners.
· Helps coordinate the corporate hospitality for each Chicago Blackhawks home game.
· Assists with the coordination of off-site sponsor hospitality.
· Coordinates and assists the website/social media department with artwork and creative for website and social media sponsorship elements.
· Coordinates and manages sponsor clinics, sponsor player appearances and additional off-site sponsored activities.
· Assists Chicago Blackhawks Charities with sponsor commitments.
· Oversees game day sponsor related promotions including game day giveaways. Works with game day operations to properly execute each promotion and ensure all sponsorship elements are included. Manages concourse booth activity each game day and helps manage sponsorship intern and game day staff responsibilities.
· Provides feedback and helps develop new and creative ways to cater to our current sponsors in a first class environment.
· Responsible for collecting photos and data to create sponsor season-end recaps.
· Assists with the creation of the sponsorship brochure.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3-5 years of client service experience in the sports or entertainment industry
· Social media proficiency
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Superior organization and time management skills
· Team oriented
· Ability to create PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and work in Photoshop
· Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as event schedule commands