Florida Panthers Communications Intern - Florida Panthers Hockey Team (Sunrise, FL)
Job Title: Florida Panthers Communications Intern
Reporting: Director of Digital Media, Communications Department
Job Summary: The Communications Intern will assist in Communications and Media Relations Game Day duties. Must be available to work home games and some events.
• Press Box set-up, pre and postgame
• Collection and transcription of postgame interviews
• Fulfillment of on-site media requests
• Organize game day stats and information for distribution to media, visiting team personnel, etc.
• Assist on game days with media relations tasks such as credentialing, check-in, statistics distribution, statistical data tracking, and online coverage
• Must be a current college student or post-graduate student in a Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or Digital Media Field
• Must be able to work home games and events on weekends and holidays as needed, must be willing to commit to at least 70% of Panthers home games at BB&T Center
• Hockey Knowledge and Communications skills are necessary
• Demonstrate professional behavior and appropriate attire at all times
• Knowledge of digital and social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat is a plus but is not required
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites a plus but not required