This position is responsible for operating the heat press machine to letter and number jerseys for customer orders or for store stock. This instrumental role helps maintain inventory control, and partners closely with sales staff in this fast-paced, seasonal, professional sports retail environment. Available to work an event driven schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Operate the heat press machine to letter and number jerseys for customer orders or for store stock
- Must be able to follow instruction and focus attention on customer and store orders for product
- Must pay attention to extreme detail when processing a jersey
- Consistency in quality of work
- Monitor on hand totals for store stock
- Assist in general warehouse duties
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Formal Education & Certification
- High School diploma or GED required.
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous heat press operation experience preferred
- Previous warehouse/logistics/distribution environment experience preferred.
- Detail and deadline oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks or duties simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Must be available to work an event driven schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Able to perform this task standing for long periods of time
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Additional physical requirements include sitting, walking, standing, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, etc.
As an officially designated Yellow Ribbon Company, we are committed to serving those who have served our country, we encourage service members and veterans to apply.