JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for assisting the Ticket Operations Director, Managers, and sales staff with tickets requests.
- Order processing and fulfillment
- Inventory management
- Intermediate level of reporting, i.e. financial reports and Sales reports
- Game day responsibilities for the Dallas Stars and opponents ticket requests, including assisting with ticketing issues, and player/staff requests
- Dr Pepper Arena events assistance includes selling tickets and working the “will call” window.
- Intermediate database (Archtics) management
- Cash Deposits for Dallas Stars
- Internal promotional ticket offers
- Mail out ticket requests in a timely manner as required from sales representatives and customers alike.
- Excellent customer service and conflict management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical skills and ability to balance a cash drawer
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- 2-5+ years of experience.
- Experience with Ticketmaster, Host Systems, and Architcs.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office computer systems.
- Skilled and advanced knowledge of Excel is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Ticketmaster online account manager
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle objects and office tools, reach, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is exposed to an office environment, with noise levels usually moderate.
* This job description does not contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other tasks and duties may be assigned as needed.
DSE Hockey Club, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer