Job title: Arizona Coyotes Foundation Game Night Intern
Reporting: Manager, Foundation
The Foundation Intern will assist with game night operations of the Arizona Coyotes Foundation. The intern will assist in any and all game night needs. The intern will report to the Manager of the Foundation but will assist in other areas as needed. This may include working with other interns and full time staff members from other departments.
Tasks and Responsibilities: ?
- Assist with the execution of the 50/50 raffle, including setting up stations and equipment, meeting with and answering questions from participating non-profit organizations, counting and organizing money, etc. ?
- Assist with in-game fundraising efforts of the Foundation, including sales of charitable items and management of silent auctions. ?
- Assist with the management and promotion of the Arizona Coyotes Community Corner. ?
- Assist with in game-night operations, including Zamboni rides, birthday packages, scoreboard messages, special events, etc. ?
- Assist with set-up and tear down of any promotional items or materials as needed. ?
- Assist with preparation and logistics of large scale Foundation and volunteer events. ?
- Assist in all other game night activities on behalf of the Arizona Coyotes Foundation. ?
- Assist with fundraising efforts and aid in our mission to support youth and service men and women in Arizona. ?
- Be an ambassador of the Arizona Coyotes Foundation at Coyotes games, Foundation events and in the community we serve.
Required knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications: ?
- Professional, can-do attitude ?
- Highly motivated ?
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask ?
- Ability to work well with others and accept direction from supervisors ?
- Desire to learn more about special events, non-profits, and fundraising ?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills ?
- Excellent time management skills and dependability
- Prior customer service experience a plus, preferably in sports and/or entertainment industry ?
- Experience working with non-profit organizations a plus
*Applicants must be available for the majority of all home games, with a schedule being outlined prior to the start of the season. Night, weekend and holiday hours will be required. Any absences will require supervisor approval. Interns will need to arrive at least 3 hours prior to game time and should expect to stay afterwards – up to 2 hours on occasion.