Director, Corporate Partnership Analytics
Monumental Sports & Entertainment
Monumental Sports & Entertainment
Monumental Sports & Entertainment (MSE), located in Washington, D.C., is one of the largest integrated sports and entertainment companies in the country with one of the most diverse partnership groups in all of sports. MSE owns and operates five professional sports teams: the AFL’s Baltimore Brigade and Washington Valor, NBA’s Washington Wizards, NHL’s Washington Capitals and WNBA’s Washington Mystics. The company just recently purchased an NBA G League development league team, isco-owner of aXiomatic, which has controlling interest in global esports franchise Team Liquid, and also owns and operates Verizon Center in Washington, D.C. Monumental Sports & Entertainment also manages Kettler Capitals Iceplex, the state-of-the-art training facility for the Capitals and EagleBank Arena on George Mason University’s campus. In 2018, Monumental Sports & Entertainment will bring the Mystics and the G League team to a new state-of-the-art Entertainment and Sports Arena being built by Washington, D.C. and Events DC at the St. Elizabeth’s campus in Ward 8. The Wizards will also practice there. Monumental Sports & Entertainment co-owns and operates Monumental Sports Network with the NBC Sports Group. Monumental Sports Network is the mid-Atlantic region’s top direct-to-consumer destination for exclusive fan experiences and original sports content across desktop, tablet, mobile and OTT streaming devices.
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company:
- We provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
- We champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve on a daily basis.
- We work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
- We measure our performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are data-driven.
- We prize leadership, but we value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
- We innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
- We have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: This position will be responsible for overseeing Corporate Partnership strategy and analysis efforts for Monumental Sports & Entertainment. They will work closely within the Business Intelligence team as well as Corporate Partnerships, Ticket Sales & Service, Marketing and Arena Operations to provide data-driven strategies for existing and potential partners. This position will drive increased revenue efforts by delivering analysis and supporting messages within all aspects of the Corporate Partnership Sales and Activation efforts.
- Oversee Corporate Partnership research and analytics efforts across pricing, packaging, reporting and evaluation
- Utilize data and other resources to establish pricing and packaging opportunities for Corporate Partnership presentations
- Develop and ensure that proper procedures are established at all phases of Corporate Partnership strategy and research including, but not limited to, execution of owned assets, reporting methodologies, and evaluations
- Serve as a subject matter expert in Corporate Partnership sales and activation meetings with prospective and existing clients
- Manage team responsible for executing RFPs, research requests and evaluation reports
- Oversee research efforts across all area of Monumental Sports & Entertainment, including but not limited to Ticket Sales & Service, Corporate Partnership, Marketing, and Community Relations
- Work with third party vendors to manage research sources, surveying tools and other new initiatives
- Oversee Monumental Rewards fan loyalty program. Including identifying enhancement opportunities, Corporate Partner Integrations, strategic vision, user growth and engagement as well as catalog content
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum four (4) years of experience with KPI development and report/dashboard building
- Minimum of two (2) years staff management experience preferred
- Proficiently experienced with Microsoft Suite
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, with strong strategic thinking, attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in teams
- Maturity, professionalism, and a strong work ethic are essential
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize, meet deadlines and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends as necessary
- Able to develop and maintain successful working relationships
- Able to act according to the organizational values at all times
Get MVP Insight
Stay Ahead of the Competition
With MVP Access you get "insider" information on when your application was reviewed,
how many candidates applied, blue ribbon insignia as a serious candidate, weekly
career coaching tips, plus links to load your application.
MVP Access applications are viewed 9x more frequently than non-MVP applicants (based
on data from 2011 - 2013).
See Job Insights, when you upgrade to MVP Access...
Upgrade to MVP Access
Note: This position was originally posted on the Monumental Sports employment site. To ensure that your application is
considered for this position, please tap "Apply" below to apply for this job on the Monumental Sports employment site.