Job Title: Corporate Partnerships & Service Intern
Department: Corporate Partnerships & Service
Reporting: Corporate Partnerships Service Manager
The Corporate Partnerships & Service Intern will assist all members of the department in the day to day operations of their positions. This position that will require availability to work during normal business hours, as well as weekends and some holidays. This individual must be able to provide outstanding customer service, be accomplished in their interpersonal skills through phone calls, emails, office and event visits, be detail-oriented in all tasks assigned, reliable and possess a willingness to succeed.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the day to day operations of all members of the Corporate Partnerships & Service departments.
• Assist in the creation of proposals for various new/renewal business clients.
• Facilitate various ticket & correspondence mailings to clients.
• Assist in the planning and execution of various client events on and off premise.
• Organization and distribution of various Autographed Merchandise items.
• Record and catalog pictures of various client elements.
• Work closely with other departments within the organization on Corporate Partnerships related programs including game operations, community relations, public relations, tickets sales, marketing, hockey, levy and facility operations.
•Prospecting industry publications (ie, Sports Business Journal, Sports Business Daily, AZ Republic, Phoenix Business Journal & other team controlled media broadcasts) Research and keep up with industry trends
• Database research including, but not limited to Scarborough, Repucom and Winmo
• Attend various sales and/or service related meetings with clients – to gain a better understanding of their partnership with our organization.
• Other duties as assigned by the Corporate Partnerships Service Manager.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Quality presentation skills.
• Creative at problem solving and resolving unexpected issues.
• Detailed-oriented, especially under pressure of deadlines.
• Team-oriented and a proactive and positive attitude.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proven to be reliable, diligent, self-motivated and dedicated.
Education and Formal Training:
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.