Account Service Representative – Season Ticket Retention
The Account Service Representative is a full-time, non-exempt position within the Season Ticket Retention Department. The primary responsibility for an Account Service Representative is the retention and satisfaction of the Anaheim Ducks season ticket holders. The incumbent of this position must be self-motivated and able to meet and exceed stipulated service, sales and retention goals. The ability to sell and make outbound calls to upgrade clients is a vital role in this position. This position reports directly to the Director of Customer Service and Retention.
Examples of Duties/Essential Functions:
• Create relationships with Season Ticket Holders to maximize renewal percentages by going above and beyond to proactively provide outstanding service to assigned accounts in a timely manner with the goal of creating a Great Experience for our guests.
• Make outbound calls to proactively renew “fence sitters” to elevate season ticket renewal percentage.
• Generate new business revenue through upgrades, add-ons, referrals, and new sales of ticket packages and suites to meet yearly designated goals.
• Responsible for Season Ticket Renewal process including coordinating mailings, following up with customers, confirming orders, and providing necessary information and documentation to clients to assist them with their renewals, as well as assisting in the operation of the Select-A-Seat upgrade event.
• Effectively execute the season ticket touch point program, communicating with accounts in a 1:1 relationship in management designated number of contacts per season.
• Proactively respond (in person, via phone and/or email) to client requests, inquiries and concerns from assigned accounts in a timely manner for activities including printing invoices and receipts, following up on outstanding payments, mailing/emailing documents, securing signed invoices, etc.
• Provide problem solving to secure reasonable solutions in a timely manner by utilizing available building and team resources.
• Assist in fulfilling all season ticket holder benefits as planned each season.
• Assist in game day responsibilities (in person meetings, service table) as well as at special events held by the Anaheim Ducks organization to solidify relationships with season ticket holders.
• Assist other service representative’s clients as needed during games, via the general phone line and during absences.
• Provide daily documentation to track all account correspondence and activities in CRM database.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four year college or university or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two (2) years prior sales and retention experience; preferably in a sports environment.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Demonstrated experience providing outstanding customer service.
• Aggressive, competitive and committed to meeting and exceeding stipulated service and sales goals.
• Proven time management and organizational skills; ability to effectively manage dozens of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to handle both internal and external customers with the highest level of integrity.
• Self-starter with ability to self-manage without constant supervision.
• Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays as required. Must be available to work all Ducks home games and some away games.