This position will support the digital marketing team across social media, email, and other digital platforms to analyze campaign performance for internal business units and League partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will:
- Oversee creation of digital campaign recaps following tent-pole NHL events or programs, including analysis of organic social media posts, paid social media, search and other digital efforts, in conjunction with email campaigns and database growth efforts to measure impact of digital efforts and evaluate ROI.
- Work with Manager of Digital Media to analyze all paid digital campaigns across social platforms to report on impressions, placements, and ROI.
- Work closely with Analytics group as they report weekly on macro-trends and growth.
- Identify micro-reporting needs on a daily basis. Report on trending content, keep social team informed of insights and identify opportunities to improve the performance of content
- Liaise with social media coordinator to identify campaigns that need to be closely monitored and reported on throughout lifecycle for optimization and amplification opportunities.
- Support internal and external business units for analysis of partner programs.
- Monitor Club social activities for idea-sharing of top-performing campaigns.
- Perform competitor analysis to stay apprised of industry efforts.
- Stay current on industry trends and provide relevant insights to organization.
The ideal applicant will have a college degree and at least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience. They should be highly motivated with the ability to work independently with discretion. They should have excellent time management skills with the ability to work effectively across departments and teams, in a time-sensitive, multi-tasking role. Must have strong analytical skills, written and verbal communication (including editing) skills, and excellent proof-reading and grammatical skills.
The qualified applicant will have the ability to quickly learn new technologies and have experience with social media listening and monitoring tools. Experience evaluating ROI on a variety of media and revenue goals as well as a high proficiency in Excel a must. Experience with Tableau a plus.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. NO EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE.