The Nashville Predators are now accepting applications for Graphic Design Intern position. This position will work directly with our marketing department helping to complete projects for The Nashville Predators, Bridgestone Arena and Ford Ice Center.
- Design and illustrate graphic materials including logos, signage and promotional items
- Develop cohesive design solutions for both print and web applications
- Use production techniques such as color correcting and creating clipping paths
- Preparing files for proofs, print and final outputs
- Catalog game action and off-Ice event photos.
We are looking for an intern who meets the following criteria:
- Creative and motivated Junior/Senior level graphic design student?
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe CC including InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator?
- Knowledge of current web standards and trends
- Proficient in using a Mac?
- Ability to work independently and as a group and not be afraid to ask questions?
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced and demanding environment?
- Willingness to do occasional grunt work with a smile?
- Passion for the industry and strong desire to work in a fun and challenging team environment
All interns must be students at accredited colleges and universities, and the internship must be part of the student’s curriculum. Internships do not provide compensation and do not guarantee full-time positions with the Predators upon completion.
When applying please include a resume along with samples of your work (PDF, website, or electronic portfolio).
Please no emails/phone calls.