The Email Marketing Analyst position is responsible for the development and deployment of the clubs’ email marketing campaigns, management, segmentation and growth strategy of the email database and creation of team-related newsletters.
- Management of email process from ideation or request to deployment
- Execute front end email development utilizing strong HTML coding skills to produce best in class and customized email designs
· Develop, build, test, and optimize highly-segmented email campaigns
· Implement A/B testing protocol to test and improve open and click-thru rates
- Manage all creative requests required for emails
- Understand and analyze email performance metrics
- Collaborate with other departments to understand needs and goals of email campaigns
- Ensure deliverables and email deployments stay on schedule
- Maintain the email marketing calendar and manage email production
- Communicate regular KPI reports & performance trends
- Coordinate creative assets with design team to ensure all email content is on brand and consistent in style
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Strong HTML skills required
- Knowledge of key email best practices including but not limited to: responsive design, CAN-SPAM compliance, deliverability, A/B testing, etc.
- Experience working on web, mobile and desktop clients
· Solid knowledge of cross-browser and email environments
· Strong graphic design experience
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences
· Familiarity with responsive email design
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience using Eloqua (preferred) or similar email marketing platform
- Experience managing privacy (CAN-SPAM, CASL) compliance preferred
- Excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues across multiple business areas
Must pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
PNC Arena and the Carolina Hurricanes are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide for a drug free workplace.