The CRM / Business Analyst will help build, maintain and improve the clubs’ MS Dynamics CRM platform and related initiatives. In addition to managing the relationship between CRM & ticketing systems the analyst will assist with quantitative and qualitative analytical projects related to the ticket sales, corporate partnerships and marketing teams to increase business intelligence.
- Oversee daily operations and optimization of Microsoft Dynamics CRM database
- Coordinate data collection processes and insure all prospects are entered into, tracked and distributed within CRM
- Be the first point of contact for all staff & departments that require assistance with CRM usage, campaign tracking, reporting, and data accuracy
- Create, maintain and improve reporting and dashboards for all revenue impacting departments
- Design, develop, and implement enhancements to the CRM system as required
- Maintain the constant and consistent flow of data between the ticketing system and CRM to provide the most up to date leads for campaigns
- Assist with building in-depth customer profiles, sales projections and other data analysis work as needed
- Works with Ticketing, Partnerships & Marketing departments to create customer segmentation models for email and mobile campaigns
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM
- Experience with Archtics or other ticketing system
- Experience with Tableau reporting
- Demonstrated knowledge in SQL
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (pivot tables and VBA Macros)
- 1-2 years successful experience in a consulting, business analyst, or similar role preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (i.e. Math, Statistics or Economics) is preferred
- Experience in managing CRM programs, CRM data analysis, and developing customer segmentation models.
- Experience with R preferred
- Experience with Python preferred
Must pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
PNC Arena and the Carolina Hurricanes are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide for a drug free workplace.