Premium Sales & Service Coordinator
The Premium Coordinator is responsible for supporting sales efforts, servicing existing clients and ensuring a high renewal rate of Club Seat and Suite accounts.
Examples of Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Support Sales staff by creating/managing transaction paperwork such as contracts, amendments, invoices and payment plans for new and renewing Premium accounts.
- Serve as on-site Service representative during Honda Center events/Ducks games; interface with clients and their guests in person; enforce building policies during events.
- Manage accounting of Food & Beverage invoices.
- Assist in maintaining the look of Premium-related areas within the arena, primarily the individual suites, by performing suite checks, and following up on maintenance and housekeeping requests.
- Manage gift inventory of autographed Ducks items as well as other stored giveaways.
- Maintain RSVP lists for annual Premium events such as ice-skating parties, off-site Premium dinners, Watch Parties, client road trips, etc.
- Foster positive working relationships with various other departments (Ticketing, Food & Beverage, Maintenance, etc.) who contribute to the operation of the Premium Department.
- Assist in overseeing part time Concierge staff.
- Other office duties include ordering event-related supplies, maintaining shared hard and digital files and assisting within department as needed.
Specific Qualifications/Abilities: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 year’s customer service experience / sales support working with high-end/VIP clientele.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in an office environment in a support role.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with legal contracts.
- Basic understanding of accounting and invoicing; ability to accurately calculate simple mathematics such as addition, subtraction, multiplication.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of CRM, Archtics, ABI helpful.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and some holidays.