Our Exciting Work Environment
This position is located at TD Garden, located in Boston, MA. It is home to the 2011 NHL’s Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins and the NBA’s Boston Celtics. The state-of-the-art TD Garden is a year-round, 19,600-seat arena, fully equipped with a Pro Shop, four private restaurants, 89 executive suites, 1,100 club seats, and a multi-million dollar High Definition video scoreboard. Please visit www.tdgarden.com to learn more.
Manage and assist with the event build, maintenance, management, and Box Office settlement of recurring special events and other events as assigned.
Manage day-to-day operational needs of the Box Office including scheduling of Union Box Office sellers and delegating daily tasks amongst other management staff.
Oversee the support for Bruins and Celtics games, Concerts, and other TD Garden Special events as needed.
Collaborate closely with other departments (Finance, Sales and Service, Operations etc.) on best practices and policies.
- Manage all Box Office, Ticketmaster, external promoter and other internal departmental ticketing needs for TD Garden House events.
- Manage daily Box Office duties ensuring proper staffing to provide the most productive and efficient workflow.
- Oversee and process daily ticket orders/tasks processed in a timely manner as well as in compliance with DNC Corporate and TD Garden fiscal practices.
- Provide re-training and additional education as necessary for Union Sellers regarding TM Host, Archtics, mobile technology and customer service practices.
- Continue innovative education as it relates to Box Office operations.
- Provide insight to technological ticketing decisions and ensure the proper implementation is filtering through all internal sales/service, Union Sellers and Box Office management channels.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Majors in Business or Sports Management preferred
·7 + years of ticketing experience, sports arena/entertainment venue preferred
Archtics TM System experience required
Experience in managing team and/or arena ticketing department.
Archtics TM knowledge and ability to organize direct and manage system and staff.
Strong communication skills, strong event/entertainment background, strong payment/cash management skills.
Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high energy fast-paced environment, while skillfully blending efforts and requirements of multiple personnel.
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.