The Guest Service Coordinator, acting under the general direction of the Ushering and Emergency Medical Manager performs essential support duties for the Guest Services Department. The Guest Services Coordinator represents the Guest Services Department with guests and inter-departmentally within SAP Center. In impetus of the Guest Service Coordinator is to put SAP Center at San Jose in the best possible position to deliver memorable moments for its guests. This is an event-based position. Weekly hours are not guaranteed and are based on an event needs basis.
Major Areas & Representative Duties
Create and distribute Fact Sheets and event concessions maps to appropriate managers and event staff.
Create and update Ushering Supervisor Event Notes
Attend Operation Managers Meetings when scheduled
Attend the Event Security Meeting with the promoter and tour security representative.
Prior to an event, ensure the arena is adequately set for the event by walking all levels of the arena prior to doors opening for the event. Ensure all necessary signage and credentials are in place, potential safety hazards are identified and resolved and coordinate with other building departments to honor requests that are made for other supplies (ex: sign holders for promotion tables on the Concourse).
Supply and prepare the information desks prior to each event.
During the event, assist guest services team members with resolving guest issues and support Ushering Supervisors in ensuring their area of supervision is operating efficiently.
Coordinate Wheel Chair Accessible accommodations for guests.
Coordinate special accommodations for guests designated by the Guest Service Department.
Assist as necessary during events, such as scanning tickets, distributing Will Call tickets, escorting guests, etc.
Assist as necessary with the coordination of VIP Parties hosted by the promoter during events.
Assist as necessary with the coordination and support of guest relocations during events.
Develop the cost estimate for the Guest Service Department’s expenses for each event.
During and Post-Event, respond to and resolve guest inquiries and/or complaints in conjunction with the Ushering and Emergency Medical Manager.
Evaluate with the Ticketing Department the availability of Ceeps for each event and distribute those available to the Event Office for distribution.
Coordinate the usage of the ISS 24/7 product suite including the texting system and incident management system. Distribute post-event summary report to appropriate event managers.
Make and document event-based observations of the Guest Services Departments to the Director of Guest Service.
Post-event distribute to appropriate managers the Guest Observation and Ticket Drop reports.
Other tasks and duties as assigned by the Ushering & Emergency Medical Manager and Director of Guest Service.
Develop and maintain excellent guest/employee service via creative problem solving/communication skills (written and oral).
Conduct all job activities with a positive attitude and be enthusiastic in all guest and employee contacts.
Must be able to think critically in high-paced work environment.
Demonstrate working knowledge in programs such as Access, Excel, and Word.
Ability to be flexible, to coordinate and juggle numerous priorities and projects and meet deadlines without sacrificing creative effectiveness.
Maintain acceptable attendance and punctuality.
Must be detail oriented.
We focus on the needs of customers, co-workers and community
· We contribute to the well-being of the greater community through involvement
· We look for opportunities to deliver Plus One service contribute to the well-being of greater community
· We exhibit humility and compassion for the needs, interests and thoughts of others.
· We deliver a wide range of events that appeal to our community in a safe and friendly environment.
· We consistently deliver experiences and solutions that exceed expectations.
We have a strong sense of passion for what we do, our workplace and our brand.
· We know our business
· We are great at what we do
· We wear, display and respect the logo
· We overcome challenges and are resilient
· We continuously improve and maintain our facilities and services
· We create positive experiences for others
· We enjoy what we do
We consistently hold ourselves to a high standard through trust, honesty and loyalty, always doing the right thing even when no one is looking.
· We are always direct, open and honest
· We are transparent and effective in our communications
· We are accountable for our actions and decisions
· We earn the trust of each other
· We do what we say and say what we mean
· We give credit where credit is due
We treat others the way that we want to be treated.
· We recognize that all our roles are important to the success of the organization
· We show up on time
· We consider how our actions affect others
· We honor work life balance
· We act through differences directly with people involved
· We are humble in victory, gracious in defeat
· We appreciate the diversity each person brings
I Am Dedicated
We are committed to making our organization the best in sports and entertainment
· We do what it takes to get the job done
· We go above and beyond our regular job duties
· We maintain a positive attitude
· We rise to the challenge
· We strive to achieve and exceed our goals
· We are fearless in the pursuit of excellence
· We operate with a sense of urgency and accountability to deliver results
· We are proactive and innovative
We are cooperative and selflessly work toward achieving common goals
· We share tools, information, skills and ideas with others to create success
· We actively listen
· We motivate others through example, positive energy and positive reinforcement
· We participate in activities that build camaraderie
· We have each other’s back
No Visa Sponsorship Available.
No relocation services provided-local candidates preferred.