This position's primary responsibilities include marketing and servicing the sale of NHL licensed products to retailers in all channels of distribution. This includes traditional retail, NHL club merchants, and on-line businesses. The position will support the total sales effort including but not limited to in-store brand strategy and execution, visual merchandising, promotion, communication, and execution of special event sales and service with retailers and NHL club merchants. Additionally, the position will have direct retail account relationship responsibilities in servicing and contributing to the attainment of NHL sales and revenue goals. Periodic travel, extended work hours, attendance at designated weekend business events necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Format, analyze, and strategize retail sales results data to promote information driven decision making concerning NHL retail investments and program activity.
- Develop and execute retail multi-channel/format advertising and promotions to support the sale of NHL licensed products. Liaise with key retail account contacts.
- Collaborate with NHL Licensees and their sales teams to develop and execute sales driven, quantifiable retail programs.
- Support retail sales initiatives for NHL special events including service of retail sponsor activities.
- Support retail in store consumer communication, visual merchandising strategy and execution across accounts and channels.
- Assist in integrating and extending NHL national programming to NHL club merchant and team concessionaires.
- Develop and administer NHL licensed product retail sales materials, presentations and resources.
- Support production and review/approval process of consumer products integrated retail partner marketing communications and campaigns including TV, radio, digital, outdoor, POS and editorial content.
- Administer style direction and brand ethos in product advertising production and execution.
- Manage certain internal consumer products retail media trafficking process.
The qualified applicant will have a college education, graduate work a plus. They must have three to five years of experience in one of various disciplines: retail, sales, marketing, sports/entertainment licensing or related product manufacturing. Understanding of professional hockey is a plus.
The ideal candidate requires a basic understanding of sales, marketing and preferably retail. They should be process oriented with strong organizational skills in a multi tasked role. Must have a demonstrated ability for managing details and meeting deadlines. Strong interpersonal skills with sales orientation and strong written and oral communication skills including good presentation abilities a must. Position requires someone who is proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point. Working knowledge of digital and social media and mobile marketing. Good judgemental required.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position but only qualified candidates will be called for an interview. NO EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE.