Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (“AEG”) is a subsidiary of The Anschutz Company and one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. AEG owns a collection of companies including multi-use facilities such as STAPLES Center and StubHub! Center in Southern California, several sports franchises including the Los Angeles Kings (NHL) and Los Angeles Galaxy (MLS) and AEG LIVE, one of the world's leading concert promotions and touring companies. AEG is also currently overseeing the development of L.A. LIVE, 4 million sq. ft. downtown L.A. sports, residential and entertainment district.
The LA Kings Chariot Staff team is a co-ed interactive group that represents the Los Angeles Kings organization at games and events throughout the community including charitable functions, hockey development events and promotional events.
- Increase fan knowledge and hockey skills through fan development events.
- Promote the Kings throughout local community at events (ex: Birthday parties, YMCA, Corporate events etc.)
- Execute hockey-related events at Kings Home Games (ex: pre game/post game skates & clinics and intermission skates)
- Support as back up for coaches on and off the ice in Hockey Development programs such as Camps, Clinics, Events, Leagues and Teams.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Demonstrated knowledge and enthusiasm for the game of ice hockey.
- Ice skating and hockey skills are a must.
- Ability to teach the fundamentals of ice hockey and/or roller hockey.
- Flexible schedule
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from STAPLES Center and area hockey rinks
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to follow instructions and problem solve with minimal supervision.
- Must collaborate well in a team environment
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- High School Diploma or its Equivalency
- A minimum of 0-2 years of related experience
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description