Part Time Rink Guard - Northwell Health Ice Center - Official Practice Facility of the New York Islanders
· In charge of maintaining discipline in skate area and immediate surroundings
· Reports directly to rink manager
· High school education or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
· General understanding of ice rink operations
· Must be able to skate forward, backwards and be able to stop
· Pleasant and friendly personality
· Successful completion of CPR and First Aid certificates required
· Weekday and weekend hours required
To be considered, you must include the following:
- Cover letter
- Do you live in Long Island, or surrounding area?
- Do you have knowledge of hockey and/or figure skating?
- What is your availability?