Department: Ticketing & Customer Relations
Reports to: Vice President, Ticketing & Customer Relations, and Executive Director, Ticket Operations
Coordinate ticket sales department event set-up and maintenance, sales reports, commission reportss, process business complimentary ticket requests and assist with sales incentive contestsprograms.
- Participate in event creating process.
- Operate in the TicketMmaster operating system (Archtics), entering a vast amount of data, including sales orders and customer contact data.
- Monitor all event details to guarantee complete accuracy including ticket prices, game dates/times, opponents and all related ticket text and information.
- Communicate and coordinate event creation and maintenance process with sales and service personnel to meet all sales and payment processing deadlines.
- Assist with account reconciliation to guarantee complete accuracy to all ticket related revenue collection.
- Prepare weekly/monthly ticket sales reports for season and group tickets.
- Responsible for all daily upkeep of all TicketMaster reports.
- Work on the traffic flow of paperwork from the sales department to the Box Office for payment/processing and follow up on any problem orders as needed.
- Fulfill complimentary and paid ticket requests on a game by game basis for entire organization.
- Generate renewal and playoff invoices for season ticket accounts.
- Attend meetings with TicketMmaster.
- Assist with ticket related issues in Box Office on game days.
- Assist Vice President of Ticketing with administrative and clerical support when required.
- Assist in all sales related functions and events as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Preferably 2-3 years of sales and/or services experience in a sports or hospitality industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skill and experience with MS Office and ticketing systems, such as Archtics and Microsoft CRM preferred
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required by game and event schedule