Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Department: Ticket Sales, Service and Operations
Reporting: VP Ticket Sales & Service & EVP Ticket Sales & Strategy
Under the direction of the VP of Ticket Sales & Service & the EVP of Ticket Sales & Strategy, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling and servicing new accounts, and creating new programs to increase both Season and Group ticket sales. The Inside Sales Representative position will work closely with our full time Business Development & Group Sales teams. This position is part time/hourly and will work from 3pm - 8pm.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Sell Arizona Coyotes and Gila River Arena ticket products including group tickets, season tickets, partial & mini plan packages and individual event ticket products.
• Build relationships to provide repeat business while maximizing cross selling opportunities and excellent customer service.
• Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
• Daily dedication to making a minimum of (80) out of season and (65) in-season quality outbound calls from provided lists of Coyotes game buyers as well as other related lead sources including area companies to sell season, group and partial plan ticket packages.
• Call past customers and solicit new sales leads to generate incremental Season, Mini & Group Sales opportunities.
• Handle incoming sales calls from sales prospects for all ticket products.
• Conduct in-arena tours of Gila River Arena to assist in closing new business and developing new relationships.
• Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all ticket products.
• Document and maintain all sales touch-point activities within the CRM system.
• Engage fans on game nights at the Ticket Sales Central and or upper level tables to build database and to support ticket sales promotional initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Effective listener.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and relationships.
• Effective time management skills. Detail oriented and organized.
• Natural aggressive approach and positive attitude.
• Passion and a commitment to achieve target sales and impact our business.
• TEAM oriented.
• Self-motivated – Self Starter. Highly motivated with a desire to be successful.
Education and Formal Training:
• College degree preferred.
• Six (6) months sports related internship preferred.
Material and Equipment Used:
• Daily use of Ticketmaster, CRM, Archtics software and Excel.