Our Exciting Work Environment
This position is located at TD Garden, located in Boston, MA. It is home to the 2011 NHL’s Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins and the NBA’s Boston Celtics. The state-of-the-art TD Garden is a year-round, 19,600-seat arena, fully equipped with a Pro Shop, four private restaurants, 89 executive suites, 1,100 club seats, and a multi-million dollar High Definition video scoreboard. Please visit www.tdgarden.com to learn more.
The goal of the Business Solutions team is the delivery of technical solutions that enable our business to increase revenue, improve customer service, and enhance the overall fan experience. We achieve this goal through the tracking, analysis and reporting on the data that is available to us from the multitude of touchpoints we have with our fans.
As the Business Solutions Analyst you are the primary lead, subject matter expert, and support for the design and implementation of our BI solutions.
You will have a deep understanding of our MSSQL and Redshift data warehouses, the disparate data integrations, and the applications that interface with and leverage our data.
You will consult with all business units to support their BI needs. In particular, you will work closely with the Digital Marketing team in their efforts to utilize SAS for email, mobile and web marketing campaigns and with the Analytics teams to perform data mining, analysis and modeling.
- Lead projects from documentation of requirements, designing the technical solution to UAT and go live
- Manage our customer data warehouse and ETL processes; oversee the implementation of new data sources, manage structural changes, identify efficiencies
- Implement and educate stakeholders on data governance policies and best practices
- Produce ad hoc analysis/data mining tasks and reporting as needed
- Assist and consult with Digital Marketing to support their efforts to deliver highly targeted, personalized, multi-channel contact strategies; ensuring functionality of our applications and data meets their requirements
- Work closely with Analytics to ensure functionality of our BI tools and data meets their requirements
- Oversee junior resources as needed
- 3 – 5 years of experience as an Analyst in business intelligence or data management, preferably with customer marketing databases
- Demonstrated understanding of ETL processes and relational databases in both normalized and de-normalized models
- Experience with a BI reporting and data visualization tool; e.g. Microstrategy, SSRS, Tableau, Crystal, Business Objects
- Experience with an ESP; e.g. Oracle Eloqua, IBM Marketing Cloud
- Experience with a campaign management tool; e.g. Adobe Campaign
- High attention to detail
- Excellent analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on experience with SAS products; e.g. SAS Marketing Automation, Enterprise Guide, Visual Analytics or Data Integration
- Strong SQL development knowledge
- Experience with a CRM application; Salesforce a plus
- Familiarity of web services particularly for the use of ETL processes
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.