JOB SUMMARY: Responsibility for managing all the databases, data integrations, middleware, and business application configurations, support, and upgrades.
- Managing in their entirety the MS-SQL database environment
- Manage Scribe middleware used as the hub of data integration
- Development and enforce the data governance framework
- Work closely with business departments to assist them in their reporting needs
- This position is NOT responsible for creating or distributing the reports but is responsible for ensuring the data and systems are available for business unit reporting
- Understand, configure and manage various business applications such as MS-Dynamics CRM, MS-Navision, JET Reports, Tableau, Laserfiche, and other industry specific applications.
- Suggest and implement additional data integrations from a multitude of data sources.
- Minor application/web development, design sciences, along with script development.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School degree
- One to three years of experience.
- Ability to multi-task, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and work under tight deadlines a must.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other departments and vendors.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree in Information Systems or Computer Science strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Ticket Master or similar ticketing system
- Previous data analysis knowledge a plus
- Extended working hours periodically required as directed by business needs.
Physical Demands and Working Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle objects and office tools, reach, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is exposed to an office environment, with noise levels usually moderate.
* This job description does not contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other tasks and duties may be assigned as needed.
DSE Hockey Club, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer